The Career Bureau helps you achieve your career goals - discovering what matters most to you, finding the right job, changing careers or getting that promotion. You will identify new career options, target work/life outcomes that suit you, and find the skills or education that are the best investment in your future.
We also like organisations - we can help develop your staff with career management and mentoring services.
We help individuals with:
- Career strategy and job search
- Marketing your achievements to potential employers
- Finding the work and career that interests you
- Skills development - job applications, speaking and presentations, interview technique, networking
- Promotions, performance and leadership
- Making education decisions
- Burnout, stress and time management at work.
We focus on:
- Parents and students - high school, tertiary and postgraduate students
- Job seekers
- Executives and managers
- Career change
- Mature age workers
- Women’s advancement
- Expert specialists with and without management roles.
We help organisations with:
- Career coaching and mentoring
- Keynote speaking
- Business strategy and documents
- Research and development strategy
We work with:
- Small and medium enterprises
- Non-government organisations.
Contact us today at 02 9589 2040 to discuss your career, skills development needs or organisational needs.